1. Michael “The Burner” Turner will have a breakout season and make the pro-bowl. He was a career back-up to one of the best RB’s in the game. He has been waiting for an opportunity so show what he can do, and trust me he will deliver this season. Turner will have 1,000+ yds, 10 tds and a Pro-Bowl selection.
2. Adam “Pac-man” Jones will have the ultimate redemption year (similar to Ray Lewis after he did time on Rice St.). Jones will return a few punts and and take at least one pick to the house. He will be selected for the Pro-Bowl and have a shot to be a Super Bowl MVP. Yeah I said it…Dallas will be in the big game this year.
3. Atlanta Falcons will make the playoffs. Most NFL experts predict the Falcons to win a game or so this season. The Falcons always do well after a horrible season. They have a new staff and lots of new players. I think the offense will do well as long as they can keep Ryan on his feet. They have a good running game with Burner and Norwood. Receivers White and Jenkins have something to prove this year. Defense is solid, the only weakness I see is in the secondary. The schedule is not that tough, and we know that the NFL south is always unpredictable. Outside of Calvin Johnson scoring 3 Td’s on them in week one, the Birds will finish the season with 9 wins and make the playoffs.
4. Tatum Bell will get a contract from a team with a void to fill at RB, most likely the Texans, or the Bengals. More importantly, Bell will team up with Disturbing the Peace (Ludacris’ label), and will do a song with Playaz Circle called, “Duffel Bag Boys Part 2”. It will be a club banger, son!
5. Manning/Harrington TD Combo just destroying people on Sunday is over. Manning has been injured and not able to practice, and his success is based on his rhythm and timing. Harrison is aging, and showed his alter ego this off season by popping caps on someone near his store in Philly. Sorry Colts fans this will be a long season for you guys.
6. Donovan McNabb is playing his last season in Philly. His contract expires in 2009, and he has missed 20 games in the last four seasons. McNabb has never had the support at WR that is needed for Andy Reid’s “pass all the time” offense. You would think that the GM would acquire the best receivers to compliment his coaches scheme…I digress. Hopefully, McNabb can play for a team that will contend for a title and redeem his performance in the Super Bowl where we last saw him calling ‘Earl’ in the huddle i.e. Willie Beamon. Kevin Kolb will be promoted to the starting QB, and put up big numbers with DeSean Jackson. Philly fans will be bitter as always and say, “how come McNabb couldn’t be as good as Kolb?”
7. Tony Romo will finally break up with Jessica Simpson and lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl. If a loser like Nick Lachey can kick Jessica to the curb, why is Tony having such a difficult time shaking her? Dude, you are the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys. That means you have rock star status, and can pull any top notch chick anywhere in America. Stop acting like Babyface and act more like Snoop and stop loving dem hoes! Dallas should have been in the last two Super Bowls, but thanks to Romo’s botched snap and his Mexico vacation with Simpson, I was denied another Cowboys championship banner on my wall.
8.DALLAS / SAN DIEGO will play in SUPERBOWL XLIII
Both teams have been hanging around in the playoffs the last few years. The Giants won’t be as tough, and the Pats and Colts are on the decline. Cowboys-Chargers (who should have played in XXIX, but Steve Young had the best game of his career beat Dallas in the NFC Championship game) will be an exciting SBXLIII match up.